Four little weeks left to go.
Lots on my mind. Lots left to do.
For example...
- I am wondering if my teeth can survive all the ice I have been chomping on.
- My feet are so swollen my flip flops are barely able to fit. I am taking bets on whether or not they will swell beyond capacity and explode. This seems likely.
- Sleep is a distant memory. I am not enjoying the plagues of ninth month of pregnancy.
- Tums are my closest friend. which I fully intend to dump right after delivery.
- I am thinking about how convenient a catheter would be right about now.
- Sitting to me feels constantly uncomfortable and crowded. So there is definitely no room on my lap for extra children, much to those extra children's disappointment.
- I am having dreams about giant epidural needles poking me in the wrong places.
- I have entered the phase of the "fun" Dr. check ups. And considering how I don't dilate, I wonder what the point is.
- I finally dragged some bins of baby clothes to sort through only to realize there wasn't much left to sort through. Have two extremely pukey baby boys will do that to your child's wardrobe.
- I am gearing myself and my husband up for those crazy after birth hormones that wreak havoc on me, by practicing early. How you ask? Well, I will just enter a room yelling nonsense or call him crying hysterically then quickly stop and tell him it was only a drill. As effective and helpful as I think this it is, I don't think he is appreciating it much. Can't imagine why.
- My letter to Nesting must have been lost in the mail because she still hasn't come to visit.
- I think I have hit a blogging rut. I can think of nothing interesting to write about.
Hence this post.
aren't you lucky?
7 comments:
Wow! Only 4 more weeks??
It's amazing how time flies when you're not the one who is pregnant.
I need to get a flight scheduled so I can meet this new little guy. He'll be here before i can blink!
...PS
How was Jonas' birthday?
I wanna see a post about that :)
Holy moley. 4 weeks.
I like your post. Of course I always do. The crazy hormonal nonsense is one of the (many) reasons I don't want to get pregnant again.
I love your posts, Mel. You make me smile :) and I'm sorry you're in that horrible last month. At least it will abruptly go away and you'll have something wonderful to show for it soon!
Did you see the Easter bunny last night? He was cracking me up!
i am hoping by the time thing 4 (spoken lovingly) is born i will be used to the idea that you ARE HAVING ANOTHER!
4 weeks.
it will be here before we know it. however, if we were talking 4 weeks of dieting...it would be forever. so, ??? go figure.
You always have something interesting to say---I love reading your blog. Next 4 weeks will be over before you know it. Child #4, I can't believe it.
it was so good to see you. actually my whole family said.. wow melanie looks great... she has such a beautiful glow and my mom can't believe you only have 4 more weeks either.. 4 kiddos.. ummm i hope i will always see you at our parties.. i would miss you if now your excuse will be i have 4 kids to bring by myself so, sorry!!! :)
love ya
Another day closer to having another baby boy. Some ways what a relief..no more pregnancy.In other ways... eek! you're having a baby!!:)Just messing with you. Hang in there. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment