Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How you doin'?


The other day we went out to dinner to a local pizza restaurant. It's real a real casual little place and we let the kids sit in their own booth by us. While Brian and I were deep in conversation, I noticed Caleb talking to a little girl.
I asked him later what he was saying to her.
Caleb, the little man, told me he saw the girl and just knew.
"Knew what?" I asked.
"That I just had to have a crush on her."
I said, "Oh, I see. Is that what you told her?"
To which he responded sheepishly,
"Nope. I just said,
 "Hey....You know, we should eat dinner sometime."


My son, the little pick up artist.



They don't come much smoother than this boy, I am telling you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh this just made my whole morning a little brighter! What a funny story! Such a charmer!!!

Heather said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! love that kid!!
BTW if it is my favorite pizza place.. you are in BIG trouble! :)

briana said...

let me guess rock creek? and i will not tell brooklyn...she would be devastated.