Friday, October 3, 2008

joyful mother moments

Today, Jonas came home with a map he drew at school of important places in the city; places like the firehouse, hospital, the school... But what got me was the little building in the top left corner:Target.
You know, as a mother you work so hard to make sure your kids have their priorities straight. It's just really nice when you see the fruits of your labors, ya know?

7 comments:

briana said...

raise 'em up right. that's awesome!

Heidi P said...

Target IS that important.
Cute.

Lisa said...

So funny!!! I kept teasing when Tyler was a baby his first word would be Target.

Jen said...

So cute! I'm sure he wasn't the only one who added other "important buildings". Kids are funny!

Sarah said...

Heck ya! Way to go Jonas!!
I love that store!

Ashley Rae said...

Hey, at least it wasn't Walmart. THAT would be reason for shame. I don't actually feel embarrassed when people see me walking in and out of Target.

Heather said...

Target is the #1 store!!! My kids would have put the same. I hope Jonas is excited for the bobbing for apples! :)