Thursday, October 30, 2008

my desires today

1. this drink:



2. to not have to change another poopy diaper in my lifetime.
3. to return to my daily routine.
4. for the laundry fairy to hurry up and come already.
5. to not have to learn a disco routine for young women's tonight.
6. to go to bed and to wake up feeling well.
7. to go to bed and to wake up skinner.
8. for the presidential elections to just hurry up and end to put me out of my misery.
9. to remember what it was like to have a good blog post idea.
10. to see less of this:

14 comments:

Allman Roca said...

I totally agree with your list! Congrats on the whole prego thing. I feel your pain. I was sick for 5 months with my #4 (Kate). What doesn't kill you only makes you more irritable. Right?

Heidi P said...

Barfing is the worst. And when its lasts 4 months-- yikes. I hear ya. All 3 kids I have puked. NO FUN.
The drink looks yum. :)

Sarah said...

I like the new pic on your header.
I too want that drink.
Yup, I desire a laundry fairy.
And as long as your barfing in a toilet that sparkling clean, your day will be just an insie bit easier.

Rachelle said...

Oh I feel so bad for you and all of your illness. I hope you get feeling better soon. For your sake and mine. I need to hear about how great it is to be pregnant so that I will want to do it again someday.

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick. There's nothing worse then being nauseated - NOTHING! I lived off of 7-11 nachos during all three of my pregnancies because it was all I could keep down. Ew!

Merilee said...

OH man, I am sorry you are so sick. At least you have an excuse. My routine went out the window a long time ago, and the laundry fairy, who's she? Can she come to my house too?
That drink does look deliciously refreshing.
Hoping you start feeling better soon!

Jen said...

ditto. I love your fall colors and new pic!

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, I miss you commenting every day (or close to it). You make me laugh. That drink looks good. And I agree with Sarah- the new header is super cute. Very creative. And will you send the laundry fairy over here when she's done at your house? And I want to wake up skinnier. Honestly.

Sorry about the toilet thing. That's never a fun thing to have to look at...

Macdonalds said...

I sure hope you begin seeing less of your toilet soon. When I was pregnant,I had to change Gavin's diapers next to the toilet so I could have easy access-it was miserable.

briana said...

what drink is that? and at least something looks good right? and oh if only my toilet were that clean, i can remember puking from being pregnant and then puking again from the sight and smell of my own toilets. gotta love boys! here's to hoping baby #4 evens the score. you and hailey need one more girl!

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon. Lisa

Danielle said...

well you aren't going to get the not changing poopy diapers thing very soon...hopefully see you on saturday...are you coming?

Heather said...

maybe talking to me so much will help you feel better ;)

love ya
xoxo

Shauna said...

Hey Woman, I ♥ your blog! Thank you for sharing! ♥ Hugs!