
Six years ago, my daughter came to brighten up my world.
Since day one she has made me laugh.
Made me cry.
Made me sing.
Made me learn.
Made me grow.
Made me happy.
She is a light that doesn't dim,
a star that will always shine.
Happy Birthday, Lilo.
Six looks good on you.
7 comments:
six sweet years. hailey JOY. how appropriate. you are you. and a beautiful one at that! happy birthday cha cha cha! we love you!
happy birthday to you. hailey, i would love to give you a present and a card. i would love to come and be at your house and play and have cake. and we can watch a movie or play games beacuse it is your special day. and because you are my best friend. are you old enough to have a sleep over at your house? yes or no. love, berkeley
Happy birthday hailey girl.
sending lots of wishes your way.
love ya
Happy Birthday, to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Hailey, Happy Birthday toooooooooooo YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!! (I just shattered some glass in my house. I'm that good.)
Yay for Hailey! It's crazy she's 6
already. She's growing up to be such a sweet, sweet, beautiful girl. Happy birthday from your Aunt Jen, Uncle Elton, and SAMMY :)
Not only is Hailey cool because she is your daughter, but she is also cool because she has the same birthday as me! Happy December 19th birthday to Hailey!
I can't believe that Hailey is already 6...it seems like just yesterday that I was your visiting teacher and she was born. I hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!!!
Post a Comment