I am still here.
We are moving.
This should be very exciting, in fact the last sentence should have been riddled with exclamation points.
In fact, I should have started this post like this:
OH MY GOSH!!!!
YOU TOTALLY WONT BELIEVE IT!!!
BUT WE DID IT!!!
WE FOUND A HOUSE!!!
WE ARE THRILLED!!!
DETAILS TO COME!!!
But I am too tired to be excited.
Moving a family of six sucks.
Moving a family of six while your husband is at work, sucks even worse.
Moving a family of six while your husband is at work and you have a baby that likes to be held is sucks REAL bad.
But moving a Moving a family of six while your husband is at work and you have a baby that likes to be held and little boy who likes to break things sucks the most.
Hang in there... I will be back soon.
Like in a few years.
5 comments:
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the??! Congratulations!
Wish we were there to help.
So happy for you! Can't wait to see it!
That is awesome!!! SO exciting!!!
lol. Awesome. Have fun moving. It sucks. We've moved like 7 times. I can't imagine moving with more than one child. Good luck... you'll need it, apparently.
Post a Comment