However, I am not.
I unpack a box or two a day. (That is how the lazy move)
Truth is,
Internet, I am just not that into you.
I don't know why.
I sit down and I can't think of anything remotely interesting to write.
Instead I have been spending time:
1. starting and completing little projects that are very low priority, but make me happy anyway.
like a place for the homework:

and a place for the artwork:

2. going to the DI over and over and over in search of very cheap things, like plates.

3. Buying a swiffer wet jet. (side note: I pledge my allegiance to the swiffer wet jet. really. If it were to run for president, I would vote for it... I kid you not!)
4. Sitting in the "library." Attempting to read. (Reading, I am just not into you either....sorry)

5. Staring at my hands. They could use lotion.
6. Baking banana bread... this is interesting because I happen to think that bananas are the most disgusting edible object on the planet.
7. Watch drool fall out of this baby's mouth which is permanently in this position:

(p.s. photo courtesy Jonas.)
(p.p.s. that very gross blob thing on the table are sticky buns. and they taste about a million times better than they look.)
8. Making little things for an upcoming charity event my sister in law is throwing, because I am just that giving:



Overall, on my Internet vacation, I have been semi productive. It has been nice. But the Internet is like chocolate. You can't stay away for too long, it calls you back with it's sweet aroma and rich taste.
OK, wait... maybe the Internet isn't THAT much like chocolate.
But you know what I meant.
So internet... you can count me back in.
9 comments:
Welcome back!! By the way I love the plates!
Aw, I'm so glad you're back. It looks like you definitely have been productive. Good job. And I, too, love the plates. And that you have cute little things to put homework on. I am stealing your idea. So sue me. I'm a thief.
I have missed your posts! Your projects turned out really cute. I LOVE your library! I have always wanted a wall of books like that. someday...
Stay away!Stay away! JK. I like reading your stuff. I'm in the check the same thing a million times and nothing's changed. So I need an internet vacation! Your baby is so cute. Love his face in that pic and I love the plate idea! Might have to copy that one!
everything turned out oh so cute, but i didn't expect anything different. post idea for you . . . cooking in a kitchen of your very own after 5 years of sharing! hop to it sista!
michelle... if you really are wanting to put plates up... I have some really helpful tips to make it way easier and WAY cheaper!
I like the little sneak peek into your new home.... and of course your cute crafting completed :)
seriously.... want want want the homework boards. you know what to get me for christmas!!!! second can i say i love love love the bookcase. love your decorating skillz too!!!!
I love what you made! I bet you're having so much fun making your little home all yours! No worries about no posts. There's more to life than the internet :)
Post a Comment