I am thankful for my children who are my life.
I am thankful for my daughter who has amazed me with her strength the past few days.
I am thankful for the persistent nagging of what some people call a mother's intuition, but what I call the spirit.
I am thankful for a doctor who covers all the bases.
I am thankful for a husband who tells me we can make it through anything.
I am thankful we usually do.
We will be enjoying life at Primary Childrens for then next few days as we try to understand Hailey's newly diagnosed Diabetes. We had a scary and hard past few days but she has shone through it. She is amazing and wonderful and I am so proud to be her mom.
The girl is a trooper.
8 comments:
Anna and I are coming to visit at about 2:00 today. You are a trooper, too, Melanie!
we love ya'll. saying prayers.
I'm so sorry. I hope everything is and will be ok. You are incredible, I am sure Hailey gets her strength from you. I will keep Hailey and your family in my prayers.
I am so, so, so thankful Hailey is doing better! What a scary situation. I hope you never have to go through something like that again.
I am so so sorry. My really good friend's 8 year old son was recently diagnosed with Diabetes (about a year ago), and I can see how difficult it has been for their family. It's not an easy thing. They have made a lot of adjustments and are finally getting into a groove with everything. The hardest part is the first 6 months, from what they told me. But it gets easier. :)
Hailey is such a trooper. She's lucky to have a great family and lots of support.
Good luck with everything. Chin up. But not nose up. Because then I'd think you were a snob.
I'm so sorry to hear! Our prayers are with you guys!
I'm so sorry. You're a tough one, you'll make it through smiling I'm sure!
We love Hailey!
Post a Comment