I secretly love embarrassing my kids. I love getting that exasperated look they give me when I have done something dorky.
I secretly love it when my kids sleep over in our room...(as long as it's a sleepover and not and extended stay)
I secretly love cleaning out my kids ears.
I secretly love when my kids get sick... because of all the cuddling action.
I secretly love being in charge of the remote.
I secretly love filling out all that student information paperwork at the beginning of the school year.
I secretly love shopping for office supplies.
I secretly love going through the kids backpack and getting stuff for the parents.
I secretly love making my kids an after school snack. It makes me feel like such a mom.
I secretly love getting email. I check it 4 times a day.
I secretly love a teeny bopper show on ABC family called Make it or Break it. It's about gymnastics... and teenaged love.
I secretly love cats.
That was a total lie. Just checking to see if you were with me.
What are your secret loves?
6 comments:
i just love you. you make me laugh in every way! i hate cats. i was hoping you were kidding!!!!
i secretly love rearranging my house atleast once a week & nate rolls his eyes every time!! :)
When I read the part about cats I was rolling and simultaneously thinking what the? Lol!
Thanks for the clarification so we can still be friends!
I was going to say, you don't like cats! The cleaning out the kids ears, I can totally relate. I love knowing that they are clean.
such a fun post! Keep posting all these loves - I love hearing them! :)
I secretly love dancing around in my living room with Kennedy until sweat is dripping down my forehead. And I secretly love cats, too. And I not-so-secretly love your blog.
I secretly love eating a whole batch of sugar cookies, even if I am on a diet, when V day comes around and I make those cookies, my family is lucky if they get any.
As a girl I secretly loved getting teased by my brothers, this secret came out as I found I love being teased by my brothers still and married a guy who teases me just like them.
Post a Comment