Monday, March 1, 2010

happiness

March 1.

I love the sound/look of that.
March.
Spring.
Sunshine.
Lack of snow.
Kids playing outside, as opposed to killing each other and torturing me inside.
The month where I pack away the gloves and the heavy coats and the snow boots.
The month in which I get another year older and infinitely wiser. (is that even possible?!)
The month where a wild and crazy three year old, becomes an even wilder and crazier four year old. (is that even possible?!)
The month where spending an afternoon at the park can become an option.
The month where I have a desire to organize EVERYTHING.

Happy March.

The only downside to this month is the whole "Spring forward" thing.
I detest loosing an hour of sleep.
I think it's criminal to do to mothers.

Don't you?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

first, I Loathe daylight savings! So annoying!
Second, I am so ready for Spring too! Please please come before I loose my mind!
Hooray for lovely outside weather, I can't wait!

Heather said...

love the thoughts on march. i love it too cause that means i'm coming to utah in a month. i hate spring forward cause i have about 10 or so clocks i get to change. uggg.
love spring weather. love parks. love it all.
:)

Ashley Rae said...

Yay for spring!!! I have seriously been hating this winter snow. It seems to be going away...but not as quickly as I would like.

briana said...

WORD!

that pretty much sums it up! here's hoping we don't spring straight into summer!

Merilee said...

I actually like daylight saving this time of year, because it stays light longer. :)
Hooray for being able to go to the park again!! That's what we are doing today.