
[picture taken in February of this year, makes me laugh every time I look at it.]
Brooke was over today and Caleb asked her if she wanted to watch a scary scooby doo movie.
Brooke: Okay! Is your sister scared of it?
Caleb: No.
Brooke: Is your brother?
Caleb: No.
Brooke: Is your Mom?
Caleb No.
Brooke: Is your dad?
Caleb: No!! [exclaimed emphatically] My Dad isn't scared of anything!
Brooke: Yes, My dad is never scared either.
Here's to the brave dads who are the heroes of their children's hearts.
But I still change more diapers. I will always wear that badge.
2 comments:
oh and i will pray that today brooks won't add to the number of diapers you will have to change. thank you for stepping in and being mom for me. once again, what would i do without you? and how will i repay you?
True. Most dads aren't afraid of anything. Maybe we should change that. Threaten to kick them in the **** if they don't behave. THEN they'll be scared.
Post a Comment