Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my mind...

Today I have wondered,

- Why Oprah has a show about Michael Jackson like once a week.

- If anyone else has realized that having a toddler is like a mirror image to their idiocynracies.

- When I am going to actually get some Christmas shopping done.

- What happened to radio. Remember when there were lots of stations that played lots of music as opposed to lots of stations playing 6 six songs over and over and over.

- I also wonder who it is that likes those 6 songs.

- I wonder where my baby Jesus is. He gone and run off again. (explanation here if you are confused)

-  How people bake frequently and manage not to resemble a beached whale.


What's on your mind?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am wondering how it's possible that I am going to be the mother of a 10 year old tomorrow. Seriously. I feel like I'm a 22 year old, there is NO WAY that I'm old enough to have a 10 year old child!

Oh, and I love to shop for people if you need help! I've finished my mom's shopping and I'm out of $$$ so I'd be happy to help you spend your money!

Heather said...

that i only have 8 weeks left & i will have a brand new baby in the house.......

Ashley Rae said...

I am thinking that I am freaking sick of having a cough/cold that has been clinging on to my lungs for over a week. I am also thinking that I would like to live somewhere that's not quite as cold during the winter months.

The radio sucks, now. Bad.

Michael Jackson is SO 1980's. He's over and done with, Oprah. Let's move on.

briana said...

at this very moment...have i really been missing for this long?