Monday, February 21, 2011

anatomy of a perfect rainy weekend.

Have your husband come home at a normal time from work. (And lately 7 is a normal time)
Eat dinner off paper plates so there are no dishes to wash.
Rent movies (and actually watch them).
Eat popcorn.
Spend Saturday listening to itunes and clean.
De-junk. (like get rid of half of the toys in the play room, de-junk)
Spend Sunday watching plays the kid's write and perform.
Have Nerf Gun wars.
Color.
Eat Grilled cheese and tomato soup that you didn't make.
Read, read, read.
Leave the camera on the shelf and just enjoy it all.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Heather said...

relaxed. relaxed & more relaxing... til Esther left. Now the real fun begins. sigh. :)

Ashley Rae said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. I forgot how to relax in my own home. I guess that's what too much vacationing will do to you. I can only relax if I'm in another state or a foreign country. Sucks to be me.

briana said...

makeovers, organized, cooked, researched, cuddled, board games, napped, read, cleaned, dated, ate, filed, and junk and stuff...

i would rather tell you what i didn't do this weekend.

no laundry. no grocery shopping. no bills. no lesson planning. no saturday activities. and no COSTCO.