Monday, February 28, 2011

another week gone by

Oops. I fell off the posting wagon. And bumped my head. And all my posting ideas fell out. And I can't get them back.
I don't know what to post about.
My kids? They are the same silly/insane/funny/sarcastic/frustrating beings that they were last week.
Me? I am the same silly/insane/funny/sarcastic/frustrated mom that I was last week.
Brian? He is the same workaholic/over worked/underpaid, wait he's self employed  hard working dad he was last week.

Boring, right?

Well hang on to your hats cause boring is the new blogging theme around here.

I have an idea:
This week I am going to post about boring things that happened last week.
I will post every day.

And that is my idea.


Hey, I didn't say it was a good one.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Heather said...

i wish i had a boring thought or even a quiet moment going on around here... i hope for that someday soon!!! :)

how is your mom & dad???
loves...

briana said...

i am all for anything blog. how about that toothpaste post.

yeah?