I love Hailey's natural desire to obey. (don't you wish every child came with that chip installed?)
I love how Hailey has 100% focus on the task at hand. I think her teachers enjoy this quality as well.
I love Hailey's dedication to teaching.
Hailey has this deep desire to nurture. It is so awesome as a mom, to watch my daughter mother her little brothers.

I love how to most of the world, she is serious and shy but at home her shell disappears, and the crazy comes out.
I love her desire to create. From Nature journals to self illustrated novels, to plays, to invented games, she is always creating.

I love having Hailey in my family.
She is a strength in my life,
An example to me,
And one of the brightest lights this earth has ever seen.
Our home is a better place with her there.




5 comments:
Hailey is amazing, cute, sweet, considerate.....
We love her too!
looooooove her. she is every moms dreams!!!!! i need her to come teach marlee the soft vocals she has. xoxo
What a freaking doll. Yes, it's too bad all kids aren't born with that "desire to obey" chip. I wonder how much that costs to get installed...
she is light and joy. her name fits her well. i love her like my own.
I have been peeking frequently lately, not commenting, but peeking. Natalie told me she saw you. I would like to see you again too. You are always so fun to be around. Maybe when and if Aimee comes for sometime this summer we can have a ladies BBQ. Anyway, I like your reflections of your children. It makes me wonder if I will ever get a child who willingly obeys...hmmm, there is still one cooking and maybe he is the one!
Post a Comment