The other day I was asking Caleb if he was nervous about something. I can't even remember.
He quickly replied,
"NO! I only get nervous about one thing."
Having to know what that was, I quickly asked him what that one thing was.
In true Caleb fashion, spoken as if it was obvious he said,
"When I ask a girl to be my girlfriend."
More than a little surprised by that answer, I asked him if that is something he does a lot.
To which the little man says,
"What do you think?"
I don't know where he gets it.
I don't know at this point if I should start feeling disturbed by this five year old of mine,
but I do know he is one of the most entertaining people on this planet.
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. i think it got it from his daddy ;)
what the crap only on your blog i can't spell!
i meant... I think HE
Well that is certainly a good thing to get nervous about. Girls can be pretty cruel, these days. And always, I suppose.
He is freaking hilarious.
i won't tell brooklyn this. she is already in deep thought over the fact that he has started school without her. start telling him now that his heart belongs to you until he's 25. or something. he's a charmer!
And this is JUST the sort of charm I hope my little girls are blind to for as long. as. possible. ;)
(Swingin' by your neck o' the woods after seeing a link to you on MMB)
Post a Comment