Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This too shall pass...

It did. It passed. Well kind of. I just thought it was post worthy: I have not thrown up in four days. I have wanted to, and I have come close, but four days, people. I am back in the land of the living.

I feel like I just won the super bowl.

And I am going to Disneyland.


(PS... if you are near some wood please knock on it.)

9 comments:

briana said...

WWWWWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! while i am thrilled beyond words that you are no longer making out with the porcelain god. . . somehow i don't think i will be seeing more of you. here's to hoping i am wrong!

Sarah said...

Yipee!! Im thrilled for ya... THRILLED!! Totally awesome!
And just in time, eh?!

Heather said...

yeah!!!
Are you really going to disneyland??? cause if you are i am coming too!!! :)

miss you

Jen said...

I knocked on wood for ya :) I'm so glad you've been doing so much better. Here's to a great rest of the pregnancy!

Macdonalds said...

I bet you feel so relieved. That is great news.

Ashley Rae said...

Woot woot! No more barfing!! Let's home this trend continues. (I just knocked on wood for you.)

Heidi P said...

Great, no more barfing, hope you feel good for 2 months before your too uncomfortable to sleep! ;)
Its worth it, hang in there. Yay to keeping the food down.

6deans said...

Hurray for you!!! That is great news. Hopefully feeling good is here to stay!!!

Macdonalds said...

You should come with me and Amanda to see it in LA! I would never think you were a monster, unless you tried to run me over in a parking lot.