my kids needed to see friends.
I needed to see friends.
I needed a day off of scraping ice off my van and warming the sliding doors so they would function.
It was good.
The weekend was lovely. Despite the fact I got NOTHING of my list from the husband.... sigh. For some reason he didn't take it very seriously. There is always next year. I did get a VERY qualified babysitter (thanks jen... and elton!) a VERY fancy dinner (complete with valet parking!!) and I did get some VERY good laughter in. (Like picking up a mini van from valet parking... it is a must do.)
Today I get to volunteer in Hailey's class, marvel at the incredibly angelic behavior she demonstrates in class, then pick up the carpool of six screaming kindergartners and then head over to my doctor appointment. today I will have blood drawn after drinking this:
The nasty syrupy crap that you must guzzle withing five minutes and it makes you want to vomit. As I was lamenting the fact I must be subjected to this torture, my doctor said I do have another choice:
I ask you, WHY CHOOSE DOOR NUMBER ONE?Life would be so good if all decisions were this easy.
13 comments:
No contest there! Fun to catch up on your blog. I hear ya on the depressions. Well, most of them. I'm not pregnant though so I guess I get off on that one. Sorry. Love the Vday list. Super cute. Totally agree with the cute pics with something extra blocking their face. Hope you're getting over some of the depression. :)
Um... he seriously gave you that choice? Wow. I'm amazed. Chocolate or nasty orange drink. Hm... tough decision.
Are you serious? You really can do the sinckers bar thing? Why in the world would they stick you with that barfo drink if Snickers was a choice. Some things I will never understand.
That is so nice for you!!! I never had the option of chocolate. Hope you are doing well.
here's to you getting it down within the amount of time allotted! oh and too bad everyday can't be president's day!
I can't believe you were given a choice.
NOT FAIR!!! :)
That liquid stuff is so nasty...I am glad I never have to drink it again. As response to your comment on my blog about Friday Night Lights...I will do anything we need to to save the show...WE LOVE IT. I think since it is back on the air though I thought I heard it has more viewers and isn't in too much trouble anymore...lets keep our fingers crossed.
You can't be serious? That might cross one more thing off my list for reasons I don't want to get pregnant. I hope the test went well for you.
umm i hope you are feeling better.. hope that snicker bar isn't the reason you are sick today!! ;)
hope the kiddos are feeling better.
Choose the snickers...hands down! Okay, I am laughing at the door issue on your car because I go through that too and I curse the stupid van every time I can't get those doors open. It makes me so mad so finally we cleaned out the garage and I don't have to deal with that issue now. It would make me have the worst day ever. It really sucked, so I feel your pain. I think Honda really needs to figure that one out. It really needs some major improvement.
Okay, so I am so super naive...do you really have a choice of king size Snickers or (as 'chelle stated), "barfo" orange drink? I totally forgot when you take that...is it 5 months along? I am four months right now. I am SO going with the Snickers!!
so did you eat the Snickers instead?
Are you kidding me?! We actually have a choice? I really didn't think the drink was that bad, but would choose a snickers hands down over that stuff!
Post a Comment