
For me that has never been more true.
There is just a lot of junk on my table. And I am writing this not to complain, just to tell you how it is. I know we all have a lot of junk on our tables at different times and you all know how that is.
And if you don't, then gear up my friend, because you are just in the calm before the storm.
9 comments:
sigh... glad i'm not the only one today. :)
love ya my friend!
the nice thing is that the junk can be cleared and cleaned up :)
PS I like the new Christmas look
Hunnie, if that's what you call messy, you are NEVER allowed to come inside my house, lol!
Isn't it amazing how much a clean kitchen makes a difference in your house. PS-my kitchen is far more filthy/cluttered than yours, hope that makes you feel better. I should probably go clean it!
*Hailey is one strong and brave little girl! She must get that from her mom!
That's what my counters look like nearly every day! I guess that's why my life is so crazy! I think I may have to go on an internet fast and see what I can get accomplished around here.
Um... you call that messy? Hahahahaha. Hahaha. Haha. Ha. *sigh* ... ok, I'm done.
p.s. My friend, who's 7 yr old son has diabetes, said you are more than welcome to call and talk to him about Hailey and ask questions or whatever. It's a LOT to deal with and he and his wife wish they would have had someone to talk to who's been through it and knows what to expect... let me know if you want his number (or e-mail). He's a really good friend of mine.
i think about you everyday with all that you are going thru. and you are right, we all have stuff . . . but i hope you remember that i am here for you always. i love you like a sister and wish i knew the perfect things to do and say to make things easier. and if you ever doubt your strength, call me.
i was a cheerleader once remember?
Whoa...you think that is bad. Come to my house!
I know I'm late to the conversation, but I just had this same experience toDAY. I kneeled down and said to my house, "Uncle, okay? You win!" I'm so happy to hear your house strongarms you into submission, too.
Post a Comment