Oh, we sure love Caleb and his uniqueness! You know how he puts his arm around Sam and tells him stuff? Well Sam's picked that up from him now - and he does it to John and the kids I babysit. So cute! And really, a good example :)
Ha ha ha. Farthead is so funny. And I enjoyed your comment about Caleb praying that his brother wouldn't get his toys. My kids have prayed those prayers too. At least their learning to talk to Him though. It sounds like Caleb is pretty entertaining.
7 comments:
farthead?! haha. Please hold tight to that last picture of Caleb and show it to his future wife because it is dang funny!
Hahaha. Love it.
Oh, we sure love Caleb and his uniqueness! You know how he puts his arm around Sam and tells him stuff? Well Sam's picked that up from him now - and he does it to John and the kids I babysit. So cute! And really, a good example :)
love him... i think garrett will follow in his footsteps! ;)
Ha ha ha. Farthead is so funny. And I enjoyed your comment about Caleb praying that his brother wouldn't get his toys. My kids have prayed those prayers too. At least their learning to talk to Him though. It sounds like Caleb is pretty entertaining.
You seriously crack me up! I love reading your blog!
love that kid.
Post a Comment