This is good about today:
Lost is back on! And it's almost over (that means lots of answers).
Here is what is bad about today:
The stupid groundhog saw his shadow. I hate groundhogs.
Another good thing: My two smallish, night-owlish, bed-hoggingish boys slept in their own room ALL NIGHT LONG.
Bad thing: I had to go in there and re-tuck them in about 26 times ALL NIGHT LONG.
Another good thing: I am having lunch with a friend!
bad thing: I am having lunch with a friend AND two small boys.
Good thing: I remembered to put Hailey's insulin in her lunch box for the nurse (as opposed to me totally forgetting it yesterday).
Bad thing: Jonas' lunch is still on the counter.
When I add it all up today, I think good will overcome...
And if I could just get my hands on that groundhog's neck it would the perfect day.
3 comments:
I love reading your blog! You make me laugh everytime you post. The other night was fun. We should have gone somewhere after so we could visit more.
i hate those groundhogs too.. that is a bad thing. good thing though is that we bought plane tickets & i get to see you in april!!!! :)
love lost.
love kids in their own beds.
hate diabetes.
hate groundhogs.
sorry about the whole lunch thing. :(
Post a Comment