After 11 weeks, we have our husband and our dad back again.
We have spent that last two weeks, all smiles.
Lots of family time. Much needed.
And so, so, so, much enjoyed.
Our family feels complete again.
And we are basking in happiness that comes with that feeling.
And no, I have no idea if he will have to leave us again soon.
All we know is we will take it while we get it!




4 comments:
ooooooh i am so happy for you. they alllll look so happy!:))) one thing where is the picture of you & bri........ keep workin on it! ;)
love you tons+tons!!!!!
11 weeks? That is crazy. What on earth does he have to leave for, for so long? I am glad he is back...I cannot imagine what I would do without Mike and I am pretty sure my kids would die without their Disneyland parent :) Enjoy your time with him!!!
so happy he is home. and you survived. you are my hero!
Woah! 11 weeks. That is crazy. Glad you get to have him home, I bet that was super hard.
Post a Comment