Wednesday, August 29, 2012

from his eyes


Bath time for Luke has been a fun family event this summer. Everyone wants in on it somehow. I have to divide up the body parts to wash ( don't worry, I handle the unmentionables).

Everyone squeezes in by the sink and presses their faces as close as they can get to his. I can only imagine what it must look like to him. Perhaps that's why he gives us looks like this:




["These people are all sorts of crazy"]


Eventually, all our cooing and gibberish gets to him and he can't stay weirded out by us for long:



["Maybe they aren't so bad after all"]


And then in the end he is all in:

["I'm going to have so much fun laughing at these people all my life"]


Bath time.

An adventure in Crazyland.

5 comments:

briana said...

he is so totally related. and it's a good thing all that crazy is at your house cause "we are all stocked up over here!" :)

Heather said...

Oh my heck I'm in love!! Who does he look like??
Can't wait to snuggle him in Nov.!!! Xo
Can we talk soon please! Thanks!:)

Ashley Rae said...

Oh my word. He's just too cute.

You've done it again. 4 times. Wow.

Michelle said...

I love that first look! So stinking cute!

Merilee said...

How fun! I can imagine my boys being excited to do all these cute things with their baby brother soon!
BTW Luke looks like Jonas in that second to last picture!