Wednesday, February 13, 2008

365 + 1

So I started a project at the beginning of this year. Another project. Totally and completely what I need in my life. But I missed writing. Not that it was a huge part of my life before, but I still missed it. And I like taking pictures. But I don't have a good camera. And I have needed something to convince my husband of this fact. So I considered all these things and came up with my 365+1 project. A photo a day; about the little things, with accompanied writing. And yes, I am really that out of reality that I actually believe I can keep up with this. But I have so far. Horray for me. So Brian suggested I document this on a blog. Why? I am not sure. Maybe he knows of my ability to drop things before they are finished? Or sometimes before I even start them? And perhaps he feels this will force me to keep up on it. Or maybe that is what I know to be true of myself. So You, the one person reading this right now... (hey Brian). You are responsible for pushing me to keep up on this. So there. Now you are in this with me. Aren't you Lucky?

No comments: