You know the weekend I had. The coughing. The runny noses. The fevers. The head aches. The nausea quickly followed by projectile vomit. Ok, so this time we had it all but the vomit. For that I am grateful. But it's one thing when you have one sick kid, but when you have multiples, well everything gets complicated. The rubbing of the backs. The fighting over what to watch. Situatating them both on the couch comfortably and no body parts touching because you know how fast it can get bad if THAT happens. Then there's the keeping track of who took what medicine when. And the sleeping situation. Because no one wants to be in their own bed when they are sick. And after a day like this, you really start feeling sick yourself and then the baby starts to cough and then you know.... it's bad. It has been one of those weekends and I hope it is over tommorrow.Saturday, February 16, 2008
Yep, one of those weekends
You know the weekend I had. The coughing. The runny noses. The fevers. The head aches. The nausea quickly followed by projectile vomit. Ok, so this time we had it all but the vomit. For that I am grateful. But it's one thing when you have one sick kid, but when you have multiples, well everything gets complicated. The rubbing of the backs. The fighting over what to watch. Situatating them both on the couch comfortably and no body parts touching because you know how fast it can get bad if THAT happens. Then there's the keeping track of who took what medicine when. And the sleeping situation. Because no one wants to be in their own bed when they are sick. And after a day like this, you really start feeling sick yourself and then the baby starts to cough and then you know.... it's bad. It has been one of those weekends and I hope it is over tommorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mel...glad you found my blog and commented. we do need to get together soon. I don't know what the problem is. I will call Aimee and see if there is a time we can all hang out.
Post a Comment