Friday, March 21, 2008

What I Did on My Computer Vacation

I went to Arizona. I visited my sister in law, Sarah, and her brand spankin' new baby Alexia. Oh and her husband too. I was so excited to see this little one. And she was worth the wait. She was adorable and smelled all newborn like and cuddled and was very patient with us through her little photo shoot. I knew going out there, that I would come back with one of two feelings. #1, that I want and must have one of those little infants immediately. Or, #2, that, as cute, cuddly and yummy smelling as this newborn is, I am very happy to not have one in my constant care at this point in time. I came home feeling #2. I was fairly certain I would feel this way and was relieved to find that I was right. Honestly kid number three, he counts as two sometimes. And there is also the little thing of having a husband in school still. I do however, look forward to maybe one day in the future holding one of my own little new yummy smelling ones. But for now, we will stick with the nieces and nephews.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my heck I'm glad your back!! I've been missin you!! She is so adorable! I'm glad that you felt like #2 b/c then I really would think you have lost it!!! :)
How is Sarah doing???
Have a great Easter & talk to you real soon!!!

Love ya

Sarah said...

Oh I'm so happy you have your computer back! Yipee!!
Also, I must admit that I was hoping you would feel as #1.
Keep the cousins commin, yeah!!