
Simply irresistable little wrinkly feet...

Completely loveable tiny boy hands....
added up with one adorable little man face and you come up with the latest little swanson family bundle of joy. George became official on Sunday morning. (all 8 pounds nine ounces of him). He had the cutest little everything. He is all boy. Laurie is doing well and so is this little man.Many of you know my theory about how you can tell if you are ready to have another child. For those of you who don't my theory is if you go to a hospital to visit a mother and hold the little baby and you leave wishing you were her in that hospital bed, holding that wonderful smelling little baby, then you are ready! If you leave the room thinking about bleeding and ice gloves and stitches and sore breasts and bilirubin counts and no sleep.... then you are NOT ready.
In case you were wondering where I stood after visiting this little one, let me just say this: the thought of catheters and stitches were weighing heavily on my mind.
6 comments:
Yay, Congrats to Laurie! Little George is really adorable! Hope Laurie is doing well.
I am definitely not ready for another baby. I get nauseous and have feelings of anxiety just thinking about all the "afterbirth" stuff.
Congrats!!! I couldn't wait to see the pictures!!! He is adorable.. can't believe that he was 8lbs 9 oz
I totally thought you would be ready!! ;)
i am thinking i need a little trip to the hospital to test this theory. what do you think?
Awww how sweet. Congrats!
Just reading this made me baby hungry! :)
Mel, I'm not sure I believe you :)
Thanks a lot Mel, that paints such a beautiful picture of giving birth for me. j/k What is up with you Swanson's having such big babies. Tell Laurie congrats!!!
Post a Comment