- I am slightly depressed about the fact that this family had all the cousins under one roof and we tried to take pictures and NOT ONE turned out (from my crap camera at least. The best I got was this girl cousins pic. (the daisy in Hailey's hand was there to represent our sweet angel cousin Maisie and was actually supposed to be seen. Oh and the kids were supposed to be looking at the camera and smiling. Oh and you weren't supposed to see the red wall. Oh and the shot was not meant to be blurry.)
-I am slightly depressed about the fact that pretty much no one is blogging. And yes I mean you. I mean where did you go people? Doesn't anybody love me anymore? (don't answer that.)- I am slightly depressed about winter. and cold. and snow. and that I live in the midst of those things.
- I am slightly depressed about friends. One certain one felt it necessary to go back to work and make her life even more crazy busy... sniff. Another thought it would be cool to brag on her blog about going to Hawaii TWICE in the next few months. (heartless, i know).
- I am slightly depressed about taking pictures that I really think will turn out cute but some kind of extremity, let's say toes, has to go and get in the way.

- I am slightly depressed that money doesn't grow on trees.
- And finally I am slightly depressed that there are still 100 days left in my pregnancy. I don't love pregnancy; luckily, my kids have been worth the crappy 9 months so far... keeping my fingers crossed for the next one.
This brings me to a small tip. If you think there is a good chance you will have ugly or bratty children, my advice is to skip the pregnancy thing. You would only feel cheated in the end.
So go on, let me hear something that will wipe away the depression. You're up...
13 comments:
Spring is just around the corner! Keep your chin up. Things will get better soon:) I have been feeling the same way about the weather lately, and the crappy pics I take. I have got to learn how to use my new camera.
Aww man, you didn't get any good shots either?! Darn kids. I mean, can't they like just sit still for 10 seconds... and at the same time?! At least Hailey was ready and looks cute. :)
Oh, and by the way, I have a new blog. The one you were looking at was so last year.
I guess I could give you the invite... if you ask nicely.
I think that slightly depressed feeling must be in the water. And seriously, do we really need to hear about others escapes from this crappy climate? No worries, you can read my blog anytime and I promise nothing exciting will be going on. Trust me, this crappiness shall end. And I'm so with you on the pregnancy thing. I am more and more grateful everyday that my baby is almost 1 and I have no plans of enduring another pregnancy anytime soon. Last year at this time I think I wanted to slit my wrists. Yeah, I did. This too shall pass.
I totally understand the depression. This time of year almost always brings it on for me (and you and I both know why I'm saying "always" and not just omitting that word completely, and unfortunately, that seems to be one of the causes of your depression, which is why my next post is going to be totally unrelated to any and all merriment. Just for you.)
And SARAH needs to invite me to her new blog. Hopefully she will actually update this one. Because I was sick of checking that one all the time and having it say "To Blog or Not to Blog" every freaking time. I like variety. So sue me.
Cheer up. At least you're over the total vomiting stage, right?... or are you?
And I'm sorry about the pictures. There are few things worse than having crappy/blurry/obstructed pictures.
*Oh and I'm retarded. I was referring to omitting the word "almost".
Your retarded friend,
Ashley.
i blogged today.. does that cheer you up!!! :)
miss you.
I hear ya. Winter sucks. On with spring please!
Sad about the pictures. That is SO frustrating. I never get good pictures of my boys together. They just don't hold still, or they are screaming at eachother. I will be blogging soon and will post a photo as evidence. :)
we could schedule some scrappin time!? that ALWAYS makes it better!
I think I am back to the bloggin'...hate it when people talk without adding thier g's on words...anyway, I have updated and have a whole array of posts to come. I think I am sick of FB...at least for now. I better blog to try to remember my passing life. I am slightly depressed for most of those reasons as well and also for the fact that pauls family is in Hawaii getting a nice golden tan and I sit here with ghastly white arms.
Read my blog, tag your it. I'm sorry you are depressed. It doesn't seem to make it better when you hear "you are not alone" either. Or that someone gets to escape to paradise...
Spring will come! And hopefully your pregnancy flies. Any names yet? Pictures are the hardest with children!!! I love the daisy, very sentimental! Cute cute kids anyway.
I also think January and February are very depresssing months...luckily they are almost over until next year. I agree with trying to get the perfect pictures...they are definately a rarety in my house. Think of it this way...at least you don't have 250 days left in your pregnancy...and you sure have darn cute kids to make it all worth the hassle :)
Hey Melanie,
Lindsay (Thueson) Ross here. Do you by chance have any contact info for Brooke Reid? I'm trying to track her down.
Thanks.
And sorry you're depressed. :) Life will do that sometimes.
Sorry I am antiblogger lately...Facebook is easier..
Hang in there.
The kids' pic is cute!!
Spring is right around the corner-- warmer weather & baby!! Yay!!
Post a Comment