Dear sleep,
Why have you forsaken me? I do not know what I have done to strike an offense so severe that would cause you to leave me so abruptly. I must admit, I miss you and your pillow soft arms.
I am not supposed to complain so much. I mean, I am still in my 20's (if only for a few more days...), but the absence of you leaves much to be desired in my health and general well being.
I am cranky with out you. I ache in spots I can't reach, and Sleep, you should be there to make it better! I mean, this is the hour I need you most... in 9 weeks I most assuredly won't spend much time with you, so why leave me now? You are not a very loyal friend to me, and my frustration with you is growing.
But never fear, I will always be waiting with open arms, willing to take you back.
All you have to do is ask.
love,
mel
9 comments:
AMEN sista! sleep glorious sleep! it has been years since i had a good nights sleep.
Oh I really hope you can get some good sleep... it is my one true friend. I love it. Way too much. Which is one of the things that is keeping me from having another kid...
Oh how I hate the end of pregnancy. So uncomfortable, and having to get up to pee, and having your limbs go numb at random times. Don't know if anyone else has that happen...I'm sorry. I feel for you.
I am a little in shock though, I didn't realize you were due so soon! Crazy. Hang in there.
Hey, maybe if we gang up and write the same letter, we might get a positive response!
You crack me up :)
I feel your pain. Max still climbs out of bed and into mine at least twice a night. I guess it's reminding you of what's to come. In return you will have a sweet little one to snuggle and enjoy(that can't climb and jump and kick you in the face...at least for several months).
Oh man. And if only it got better right? 'Cause once you're done being pregnant, then you have a newborn to keep you up. Fun stuff! Hey, you have a bday coming up. Happy bday!
Happy Birthday Mel!!!!!!! i hope the sun in st. george makes you feel happy & warm. have so fun & have a great b.day.
love ya
me.
I totally thought about you on O's birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day. I can't believe how fast time passes---didn't we just graduate? Hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment