The family I have is a good one, if only for the fact someone is always making me laugh.
And I am almost always in need of a good laugh.
(I would say chuckle but I really despise the word. Almost as much "moist". Ew... I can barely even type it.)
This week's highlights:
[Hailey, during dinner] Mom, is this healthy?
[Me, grateful chicken nuggets aren't on the menu tonight] Yes, yes it is.
[Hailey, surprised] Wow, I don't even taste the health in it!
[Caleb, upon arriving home from school] Mom, next time I go to school please don't comb my hair!
[Me, confused but not surprised because this is Caleb I am talking to] Why?
[Caleb, frustrated:] Because none of the other kids have to go to school with their hair combed! You be like their moms ok?
[Brian on the phone with me shortly after I asked him to pick up some red grapes on the way home from work.]
"Umm... I am not familiar with red grapes. There are just green and purple."
Truly they make me laugh.
They can make me cry to, but that's a whole other post.
3 comments:
Kids (and crazy husbands) say the funniest things! Rarely a dull moment when they are around:)
So I'm reading along and totally laughing to myself until I get to what Brian said.... I totally don't get it?! Aren't there only green and purple?? :)
PS, I love it when you can't taste the health in your dinner.
i agree you have the most fabulous family ever!!! brian & i are so funny cause i always call them purple too!!! ;)
Post a Comment