Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This day

This day has been a long time coming.

I have this little four year old boy that was born in charge.

Serious.

From his first day in this world, he has been announcing to everyone surrounding him that he is the boss.
He is center stage.



What he has to say is of obvious importance. At any time, day or night.



His smile commands attention.



The world surely revolves around him.

Today, he takes on that world.
He is ready show them who he is,
what he has to say,
what he is going to contribute,
and how handsome that smile really is.

This boy starts pre-school.




Watch out world, you are not even going to know what hit you.



(oh and I would like to issue a formal apology to his teacher... he work is cut out for her!)

5 comments:

briana said...

The camera came.
Just in time.
She's gonna love him, I just know it.

Heather said...

where did you find him?? he makes me laugh so hard. he pulls so many of brian's faces' it's not even funny!!! he will be the sunshine & humor they need in there!!! :)

Sarah said...

I can't look at that last picture without laughing. He truly does have a unique personality! We love him :)

Ashley Rae said...

He is such a cute boy. And it sounds like he is overflowing with personality. NO Idea where he might get that from....

Izzy said...

You gotta love that kid!