I had grand plans of writing every day this month, but then I got a call from Caleb's preschool. He had thrown up.
At school.
During snack time.
Ya, he's that kid.
The one who will be remembered as the kids who puked all over everyone's cookies and milk.
So I spent all Tuesday nursing the kid with ultra sick tummy.
Then I woke up Wednesday sick.
Puking.
Sick moms are never good.
The dishes don't get done,
junk food gets consumed all day long,
in rooms where food shouldn't be consumed.
Things get spilled.
Toys get spread all over the house.
Counters get covered.
Then people come over and think you are a slob,
and you are embarrassed.
So this I know for sure:
Moms should not get sick.
2 comments:
oh my heck.. i am soooo sorry. being a sick mom is the worst. it is NOT suppose to happen. hope you are feeling better!!! yes, we do need to catch up!!!
i have a little secret too... we are coming there for spring break!!! we need to make plans!
xoxo
things i know for sure...
i came over. i didn't think you were a slob.
i know you were a friend helping another friend in a time of need.
that friend thanks you.
Post a Comment