i know one thing is for sure-there is something in that there smoothie that had to make it green! and i love those kids of yours...i just might have to tell them the truth-
I wish I could go back to being in elementary again so I could open that for lunch! SO CUTE! we sadly didn't do anything remotely irish, and pretty much forgot today was st. patricks day until we read your blog! oops haha!
i totally want that lunch! I forgot to do the green lunch this year... had a green breakfast though. And we did have Larry the Leprachaun leave a treasure hunt for lexi. He was nice. Tell Jonas we love his green hair :)
5 comments:
i know one thing is for sure-there is something in that there smoothie that had to make it green! and i love those kids of yours...i just might have to tell them the truth-
i can be bribed though.
you know that for sure!
Please come be super-mom at my house.
cute mom. i get into the pointless holiday too. but i love it.
love the lunches!!!
xoxo
I wish I could go back to being in elementary again so I could open that for lunch! SO CUTE!
we sadly didn't do anything remotely irish, and pretty much forgot today was st. patricks day until we read your blog! oops haha!
i totally want that lunch! I forgot to do the green lunch this year... had a green breakfast though. And we did have Larry the Leprachaun leave a treasure hunt for lexi. He was nice. Tell Jonas we love his green hair :)
Post a Comment