We miss you. But we are sucking it up.
We have tried to fill the empty space with activities like:
New and good music on itunes: (I ignored Rollingstone magazine's advice and I'm glad I did.)
Garden planning: (I really don't want to be doing this one alone)
Visits to the zoo: (with only one near fatal accident!)

Happy hour runs to Sonic. (A lemon Berry slush is still just as tasty with 3 inches of snow on the ground)
Trips to Ikea. (Don't worry. I didn't buy too much.)
quick question: what exactly would be too much?
Crafts. Lots and lots of crafts: (okay, so this is nothing new)
New and good music on itunes: (I ignored Rollingstone magazine's advice and I'm glad I did.)
Garden planning: (I really don't want to be doing this one alone)
Visits to the zoo: (with only one near fatal accident!)
Lots and lots of redbox movies. (I am not sure if I can forgive the public for not warning me about how painful Tron would be to sit through.)
And any other extra ordinary activity we can come up with:

What's on our docket this week:
Picnics at the park
Tulip festival
Baking
Planting tomatoes in the garden
Sidewalk chalking
Jump roping
Scootering
Trips to the library
Thanking Heaven above for spring weather.
And making fun of you behind your back.
It's totally good natured, of course.
We are finding reasons to laugh and
doing our best to ignore the empty chair at the dinner table,
but it doesn't really work.
With love,
The best Tetris Competition you have ever come across. AKA, your wife.



4 comments:
brian has been gone for three weeks and i have not seen you once. there is something terrible wrong here!
that is all i am saying.
i am so sorry. wish i was there to run on all these fun errands... especially to happy hour at sonic!
loves!!
Suck it up and stop complaining.
I'm just kidding. I'm seriously jealous that you are so talented and motivated that you can do all of these fun things with your children. My child will probably be seeing a shrink later in life because I haven't taken her to the zoo the last 10 times she's asked me.
Could you use an extra child on occasion?
Um where is your hubby?
Post a Comment