I did something fun today. I hacked into my bff's Briana's blog and posted a little birthday post. It was great fun and I highly recommend you hack into a friend's blog and post today. Only don't use an embarrassing picture or anything because what goes around comes around. Oh and Bri, you are welcome that I didn't use the one of you getting your lip waxed while eating BTS cake. I was sorely tempted.
**if you have a second check out her blog and send her a bday wish. Even if she is a stranger to you. She is very old and doesn't have many birthdays left. I'd like to make this one special for her.
6 comments:
Hey! If she's "very old" what does that make me? :)
oh my little friend! march is fast approaching...thanks for playing nice! it was either waxing or hospital labor pics! that's all we've got!
Oh my gosh, you guys seriously don't have any pics together?? Thats hard to believe.
Umm yeah, thanks for reminding me about the efy deal. I'm even clutzier than I remember. And it was the same foot too! Ahhh, I really know how to make special occasions even more special. I've had fun catching up on your blog. Do you know what you are having? You are going to tell us all, right?
ummm i miss you. Congrats btw i have been trying to call you for days now!! how was the trip? is haley talking to you? hello call me!
love ya
Aw, you're a sweet friend. I hope that one day I can aspire to be as good of a friend to my friends as you are to yours. Cheers.
Post a Comment