That is awesome! You know he was paying attention.
Dang it. I guess I'd better get on that. But it might take me a LONG time.
haha. That's pretty funny. What are you trying to say? Huh?
Oh my gosh THAT is funny. I am sure I can take a guess at who did that!
I'm assuming that was Uncle Mark. Where does he come up with these things?!! so funny :)
whatchoo tryin to say?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is awesome! You know he was paying attention.
Dang it. I guess I'd better get on that. But it might take me a LONG time.
haha. That's pretty funny.
What are you trying to say? Huh?
Oh my gosh THAT is funny. I am sure I can take a guess at who did that!
I'm assuming that was Uncle Mark. Where does he come up with these things?!! so funny :)
whatchoo tryin to say?
Post a Comment