Wednesday, January 21, 2009

love is in the air

At this moment I am in love with....

1. the fact that lost is back on. If you don't watch it, I am both sorry for you and envy the free time you are enjoying not being chained to the TV on Wednesdays like me.

2. violins

3. communicating with Jonas' teacher via email. so quick and productive and easy! I love this century.

4. this woman's attitude. After such a horrible ordeal, to smile and joke about all her pain... I admire her greatly.

5. diet coke with lime.

6. seeing my husband on a regular basis. (so this is what a marriage is like!)

7. blankets

8. Tums. I couldn't survive without them. Sometimes I wonder if I can survive with them.

9. Patience. It really is true when they say that the absence of something makes the heart grow fonder.

what are you in love with?

9 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I'm in love with your blog...

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, that's cute. I ditto the above. I'm in love with your blog.

Heather said...

i'm in love with this post and i can't wait to copy it and finally blog again. thanks for the inspiration!

xo

Elton said...

I'm in love with my husband's homemade cheese. And fun holidays coming up. Oh, and playing with my sisters (sisters-in-law included there!)

Jen said...

okay, that last comment was from me, but I didn't know elton was logged on :)

briana said...

sleeping in
brady's cooking
facebook
chapstick
hot showers
lotion
pink
my kids personalities
oh and my hot new bikini
just to name a few.

Brooke said...

I'm in love with the fact that my computer is fixed (including my browser) and that I have all my bookmarks back - and can see your blog again! Glad you're feeling so much better (aside from the heartburn).

Kristie said...

I am in love with french fries, and we are currently on a break, which is heartbreaking. I can't wait to hold them in my hands again and feel their crispy, salty fatness making its way to my neglected tummy. I am NOT in love with permanent lifestlye changes that threaten to take them out of my life forever. Oh, and I still love the rain....it is making my morning so cozy!

Heidi P said...

hot chocolate. flannel sheets. dr. pepper. and Bri's hot new bikini.