Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm with coco...

Brian and I never watched the tonight show... until Conan. We were sad to see him go. Did you see the last night? It was awesome. Our favorite was this part:



We think he's a keeper. And we'll watch him wherever he lands.

6 comments:

mrsmckracken said...

I too have a secret little smart boy crush on Conan. I never watched the tonight show no matter who was hosting, so it didn't matter to me who was on when. But I think NBC really showed their true colors on that one.

briana said...

ummmmmm,

1-i am totally passed out at that hour.

2-i live under a rock and had to ask brady what this was all about.

3-letterman is to brady and i what conan is to you and bri.

Ashley Rae said...

Team coco.

Heather said...

ditto.ditto.ditto. we will miss coco!! :(

aimee said...

Ty and I are having Conan withdrawls. Miss him already.

Jen said...

Hmmm. I never watched him, but what an amazing thing to say! Was he always like that?!