
there's the growing up.

the dressing up.

the lack of sharing, or as we like to call it,
Creative differences...

or likenesses.
preschool.

There can be rainy times.

But best friends stick together....

through it all:
Kindergarten.
A lack of playdates
A big move cities away.
Some times it can seem like everything is spinning.

First grade.
Another move.
Hospital stays
NEVER getting to see each other, like ever.
But true best friends can make it through anything,
Even terrible ailments

like cross eyed-ism.
A friendship of a lifetime, I am telling you.
4 comments:
I am blinking back tears with the reminder of the history of these two. I remember our talks about what we would ever do if they didn't naturally want to be best friends. Fast forward 7 years...they are more than friends, more like sisters, just like us. That's as good as it gets.
best friends are the best!!
I love that! So great. :)
Adorable.
Post a Comment