Tuesday, January 19, 2010

proof that my children are strange.

Yesterday we went to the dinosaur museum. Also yesterday my children decided to show the throngs of other people there how strange they were. I have the photo evidence to proove it.

item of evidence number 1:



I mean, are they on some type of horrific roller coaster ride? whats with the hands in the air?

item of evidence number 2:



I mean....
I mean....

Do I need to say anything at all?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man! too funny! Since these kids obviously have some acting chops, I propose they put on a play for everyone! They would be fantastic!

Sarah said...

Hailey wins the first pic
as Jonas takes the second.
I wonder where they got their craziness from??! :)

Ashley Rae said...

These are both very good pictures. If only there were water all around them, I would honestly have believed that they were being attacked by a 50 foot shark.

"Insanity doesn't run in my family- it practically gallops."

Heather said...

so cute. i think they really thought that jaws was going to eat them for dinner???? ;)

Merilee said...

Hehehe!! I agree with Sarah. So funny.

briana said...

Ya so I'm still trying to get over the fact that you were half way to my house on a holiday and we didn't meet up. :(
oh and those pics look normal to me! :)

mrsmckracken said...

For some odd reason, I dont' find those pictures strange...my children did the same thing this summer! Ya gotta love a little drama from the peeps.