...And pretty much the same as ever.
I had been holding out thinking I would get a real live camera, with real live lenses, but then I realized I have a home and four kids that need food, clothing, shelter, life saving medicines, and silly bands, and I realized that a fancy schmancy camera is not a need. (boo)
So here I am, one cute Canon point and shoot later:

The kids were thrilled to be subjects for me again...
For like, five whole minutes.
But I have commenced the documenting here and on my picture a day blog.
Things you are going to see more of than you ever possibly hoped to:
Sleeping children.
Partially tooth-filled smiling children.
And children who are in the whole it's awkward to be told to smile phase:
So thanks all you friends and friends of friends and complete strangers for sticking with me through my camera-less existence. It's nice to know you were just hanging around for the words.
It's either that or a chance at glimpsing this irresistible mug:

I know, I know... it's the words.
7 comments:
best post by far! i loved seeing your cute face. i miss it.
BTW how did your baby grow up way too fast. i didn't tell him he could!
The words are what keep me going throughout the day. The pictures are just bonus features. Like when you go to the mall to shop for some shoes and you walk by Ben & Jerry's and you notice that it's free ice cream day. Bonus!
Just like that.
Wooo hooooo for a new camera!!!
So glad you finally got a camera. I cannot believe how big all your kids are getting! even though I rarely comment, I love reading your blog.
YAY!!! I am so happy for you. We love your words, but also love the pics as well. The kids are getting so big and changing so much. Keep up the great work.
Yay for a new camera! I have the same one and I love it! Your family is so cute!
oh that mug. the memories of why you took that cute little head shot are flooding my mind. SIGH. i come for it all. that's the truth.
Post a Comment