From this:
To this:
In the blink of an eye.
From day one, I knew this child knew exactly what he wanted.
From day one, he wanted to speak to the world.
From day one, he was making us laugh.
From day one, people were saying this child has personality.
He is a light.
He is our family's gravity.
And he is five.
I love him so much I could squeeze the life out of him...
but that would be a little counter productive.
So I will just kiss him over and over all day long.
We are all safer that way.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday C. hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
& lets pray our boys don't give us gray hair to early on!!! ;)
wish i was at the party. can't wait to see pictures!!!
blink is right. happy birthday little caleb. i can still say this. he is still little you know.
Post a Comment