Yeah... we got about 8-10 inches of snow in our yard. I think it's the biggest snow storm of the year. And it's March. MARCH. At least it will melt quickly. ... I hope.
you know what's funny about that...my world still looks like hailey's world yesterday 30 miles or so south over here in the UC. come over. i will leave work and we can go sit in a parking lot and i can whisper...give me some of your tots.
yeah not that funny huh... we have 10 days of rain in our forcast. i just want some sun!
Isn't that the truth!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah... we got about 8-10 inches of snow in our yard. I think it's the biggest snow storm of the year. And it's March. MARCH.
At least it will melt quickly. ... I hope.
you know what's funny about that...my world still looks like hailey's world yesterday 30 miles or so south over here in the UC.
come over. i will leave work and we can go sit in a parking lot and i can whisper...
give me some of your tots.
yeah not that funny huh... we have 10 days of rain in our forcast. i just want some sun!
Isn't that the truth!
Post a Comment