That's why I don't care that my husband never has any clue about what to give me when he is attempting to give me a gift for my birthday. I know, without fail he will ask me to make a list, and he knows without fail, I will respond with totally unpractical gifts listed like:
A cure for diabetes,
For Charlie Sheen to go away and leave the world alone,
A winning lottery ticket,
For children the happily skip off to their beds when asked.
An invisibility cloak,
And a magic pill for instant weight loss.
Sometimes I make more tangible, but still unrealistic wishlists like:
Two of these:
or something like this for my backyard:

Or that ever illusive item always topping my list:

I make these lists every year, but he knows and I know that I am overjoyed with
A babysitter,
A good meal at a good restaurant,
A movie, (on the occassion they don't all suck)
And a few good books.
We are creatures of habit, my husband and I. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that for sure.
2 comments:
or a new phone!!!!;) i hope you get one of your wish lists this year you deserve it!!!
love ya.
Or a gno with me! :)
Post a Comment