Random things I know for:
1. Jimmer Ferdette has become a part of our family.
2. The best honey mustard resides at Goodwood. (Yes, the chicken is secondary to the honey mustard)
3. Fry sauce should be a national phenomenon.
4. I need some more shoes. (These and these and these would be nice.)
5. After killing 11 spiders in my house in one day, it's time to call the Spiderspray guys.
6. Jonas has suddenly grown up 2 years in the last few months, and I am not sure how I feel about it.
7. You know you are reading a good book, when you are nearing the end of the book and find reasons to put it down, because you want it to last. (Am I the only one that does this?)
8. The line I pull my car into at the bank, is always the slowest.
9. Having a child at this age, can really cause you need a night out:
10. Friday really is the greatest day of the week, especially a Friday where you get to start an entire weekend of birthday festivities. Bring it on!

3 comments:
Yay birthday Friday I'm on my way! Ok not really-I'm getting a card so stop texting me- and this is not my real comment cuz I'm on my I phone- :) c ya shortly!
happy happy birthday in a couple days!!! i love the shoes & fridays!!!
LOVES!!!!
That book is way good. I read it last month and loved it.
And just go ahead and buy those shoes. I give you my permission. You're so welcome
Post a Comment