And that rule is to not to eat anything that tastes like cardboard.
Or Crap.
I ate one of my mother in law's protein bars.
And crappy cardboard is exactly what it was reminiscent of.After the strong desire to gag and spit passed, I began to wonder exactly when is it on the road to healthy living that you decide crappy tasting is worth it. I mean I think I would rather not eat. Anorexia, here I come!
5 comments:
Eew, they ARE nasty. I've only ever eaten them when I hike a really long hike and need an extra boost, but maybe those are different than what she has? Either way I agree that they shouldn't be eaten by any normal human being!
Seriously. I've never understood it. Well, I guess I shouldn't say NEVER, because during my marathon, I ate "Gu" which is freaking nasty, but it gives you a big burst of energy. But just for losing weight... I don't think I could continue to torture my taste buds with nastiness.
I love that one of your tags is "my butt." Haha!
Eeeew, is right! I've seen those lyin around in my moms room many a times and I was curious one day... NEVER AGAIN! It was so gross!
LOL. I know what you mean! The only protein bars that I have tasted and not gagged on, are the Cliff bars. Those are actually not that bad. But, I still would not eat them regularly. I don't understand it either. I think diets in general are crap.
i love to sneak those into the movies!
Post a Comment