Friday, September 12, 2008

want something for nothing?

Recently I won something. And it rocked. I walked around telling complete strangers I was a winner. OK, I really didn't, but I wanted to. I had so much fun being a winner, that I wanted to share the fun. So, in honor of my 100th post, I want to give something away. Nothing fancy, just something I could pull together in a day and not spend any money on. Why? Because I'm cheap. No, I'm broke. OK, I am both.

I call it the "He said She said" album. Its got pages of questions for you and your significant other to fill out:
It's also got pages all ready to go for 4x6 pictures of your handsome selves:
AND it has customizable pages. Like, you could totally write your names in there:
Does it get any cooler? I think not.
You want it? Comment.
My darling daughter will dress herself all up and pick a name out of a hat probably like Monday. So good luck and may the forces of nature (i.e. the secret) work for you.

14 comments:

briana said...

pick me, pick me!

Macdonalds said...

That is way cute! How do you come up with these things? You are amazing!

Heidi P said...

Wohoo! You are getting some good karma from this!! And ONE of us gets something super cute!! :)

Amanda said...

I want it! I want it!
So exciting, I love contests.

Sarah said...

I know I should be way beyond impressed by now, because you always make such adorable amazing things, but I find myself yet again very impressed with your creativity! I LOVE it!

make sure the paper with my name is really big so Hailey has to pick it! :)

PS I never got any pics of your winnings?? Is there a little something shady going on there??

Sarah said...

pps I am picturing myself winning this!

Jen said...

That is so adorable, Mel! Even if I don't win it, I'll have to make one...in all my free time :)

Jen said...

So, if we leave more than one comment, will our name be in the drawing more than once? :)

Lisa said...

Pick me!!! You know I need all the help I can get with scrapbooking.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Am I too late to be in the runnings for this totally cute book?! You are so talented!

melanie33 said...

Kristin,
no you are not too late... i am thinking a winner will be picked tonight...

melanie33 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emnacnud said...

oh i was too late, better luck next time.

Ashley Rae said...

That is so freaking cute. I've been awol recently... too bad I wasn't here for the pickins! But you are so crafty. Good job.