So what I have been doing lately is learning a lot of new tricks and behaviors. First off, I have found a new "picture face." I just get dead serious like this:
And I won't smile for anything. I can tell it bugs my mom, therefore I will continue doing it.But my favorite new trick is spitting. I love it. I spit on people even when they are being nice to me. Total strangers, family, friends, I don't discriminate. I am an equal opportunity spitter.
Another thing I have been really into, is throwing balls. And since I am not your average kid, I went ahead and put a little spin onto it; I only throw really hard balls. Inside. At people. When they are not looking. And then I laugh and run away. The time outs are a breeze, and totally worth it. It is so funny.
But lately I have been wanting to do something more. I felt my behavior was, well, almost good. Too good. So I did some thinking:
And I decided to get sick and make it a point to throw up everywhere I could. It was very effective, and I highly recommend it.
It is so great being 2. I am loving every minute of it. So is my mom. I'm sure of it.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, Mel! He's too darn creative for his own good! Bring him on over sometime when you need a break :) You could head out shopping without any kids. That would be weird!
LOL- he is amazingly adorable. And hey- since you're backing my daughter up, I'm totally backing him up. I think it's perfectly acceptable to spit on everyone in your range and to throw hard balls indoors. Seriously. You need to relax a bit and let him do all of these things. I got his back.
all i can say is he is soo cute!!!
he really does remind me of a little brian in some of those pictures!
send him over... marlee & him could have some real fun.
WARNING: COUNTRY LYRICS TO FOLLOW!
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
there's a little country for you. they play the song to death, but i love the message. i know one day we will look back...
ha ha, Bri really thinks your gonna miss that?!
JK.. the really funny thing is that you really will. (does that make sense?)
ps- I love that last pic.
What a handful! Gavin has mastered the art of spitting too,yuck! (That's what I get for teaching him how to brush his teeth.)
I love how the pictures go perfectly with his story. Even if you won't miss this someday you will look back and laugh at it...maybe. Okay not the throw up part. Hang in there!
We have added you to Mormon Mommy Blogs. Thanks for the link.
MMB
Caleb scares me because I think this is how Tyler will be with me. Yikes!!!! Wish me luck.
Post a Comment