You all know about happy hour at Sonic right? It's everyday from 2-4pm and the drinks and slushe's are half price. The lemonberry slush is a summer staple for me. And it never fails to provide me with the worlds biggest brain freeze but it's oh so worth it.side note: please do not ever tell me how many grams of sugar are in the large slushe; I choose to remain blissfully unaware. Much like I wish I had remained blissfully unaware of the problem with Twix bars. Did you know one Twix bar has more fat than 11 strips of bacon? It's true. And now I have unburdened myself with that knowledge by burdening you, thank you.
back to the point, I love sonic slushes. But I love something equally as much:


And yes, I am aware that they are packed with sugar and calories. But what I also am aware of is that is the exact reason they are so tasty. I love them, my husband loves them, our kids love them... but they are an expensive habit.But thanks to my friend Nick, I have learned a bit of good news.
You can download this little coupon for buy one get one free.
I know what we are eating for dinner tonight!
You can too...
I know you want to.
10 comments:
thank.you thank.you thank.you. we love jambas!!!!!
All I can say is MMMMMmmmmm!!!
Oh man we love jamba and they are so dang expensive. I always wish they had a punch card or something. No jamba here in Kirksville but we do have a sonic. I was unaware of happy hour. I'll have to check it out since we don't have 7-11 either and I need some delicious cold sugar.
Oh I love Jamba. I haven't had one for probably 2 years. It's time, I think. yum, yum.
P.S. You're dead to me for 10 minutes for ruining the Twix bar for me.
totally doable with a buy one get one free coupon! we could go there tonight!
Thanks so much, we love the jambia at our house!!!
I sent Andy out with a coupon today to bring one home! here's a not so loaded with sugar but still yummy super easy smoothie recipe for you. (I love making smoothies)
8 oz orange juice
8 oz pineapple juice
cup of strawberries
9 oz frozen mango chunks
6 ice cubes
blend until smooth add sugar if needed
I love knowing there are other people in the world who knowingly turn away from caloric content.
Just saw your update on Goodreads. I'm amazed you have the time to read. I saw what you're currently reading. I love that book! I don't remember it the best because it's been like 5 years since I've read it, but I remember a little sleeze in it, so I could never recommend it. I'm anxious to see ifyou like it or not. Cute pics of your baby. I want to see some family ones!
Just saw your update on Goodreads. I'm amazed you have the time to read. I saw what you're currently reading. I love that book! I don't remember it the best because it's been like 5 years since I've read it, but I remember a little sleeze in it, so I could never recommend it. I'm anxious to see ifyou like it or not. Cute pics of your baby. I want to see some family ones!
Post a Comment