Thanks for playing... I had fun doing it. I think I will do a little monthly give away for all eight of you that were interested. That gives you really high odds people, really high.
Woo hoo! I actually finally won something, yay! I'm so, so excited! Thank you so much for going to all the trouble and work just to give it away. That's so sweet of you. :) Did I say I'm excited? Wahoo!!!
Congrats Jen that is the cutest book! Mel if you get anymore creative I am going to slap you. You make the rest of us look so boring. j/k! I love the idea! So thoughtful!!!
7 comments:
Woo hoo! I actually finally won something, yay! I'm so, so excited! Thank you so much for going to all the trouble and work just to give it away. That's so sweet of you. :) Did I say I'm excited? Wahoo!!!
Congrats Jennifer!
Is that seriously your craft room? You should have a TV show.
i'm not playing anymore. LOL~just kidding! yippee for jen!
oh and i don't even want to hear that you don't have extra time. for real.
Congrats Jen!!
And Hailey, you did an AWESOME job with announcing the winner. So cute!!
Congrats Jen!
I'm envious of your craft space Mel.
Congrats Jen that is the cutest book! Mel if you get anymore creative I am going to slap you. You make the rest of us look so boring. j/k! I love the idea! So thoughtful!!!
Post a Comment